Monday, March 14, 2016


Hello guys! 

I know it's been a while since I wrote my last review but I've been away from home for like 2 weeks and I just forgot about reviews, hahah.

Anyway, today I'm going to write a review for Klenspop.

ELLEN PANDA X10 AQUA


These lenses are blue with a little of.. yellow? I would say.. in the center.
They're 14.5mm and they last for 6 months.

As you can see in this photo, they dont enlarge your eyes, I think these lenses are just for daily use purposes, not even cosplay.


Well, they're supposed to be blue but they don't work with my eyes: the second pic is with natural lighting and the third one is with flash, you barely notice the blue...

It's true that they give you a special color and shape, though, but I wouldn't recommend them if you are looking for a vibrant blue lenses and you have dark eyes.



 As you can see here, they change somehow my eye color, but it's not very noticeable.


Anyway, I like them for casual looks, so they lighten up my eyes.

They also gave me some trouble when I first tried them on, but I managed to make that work and they were really comfy.


I hope you liked the review and founf it helpful, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment